Finally – I was able to create something worthy of blogging. I can’t take 100% credit for this bracelet as the design came from Prima Bead but I loved it so much I had to make it. As I was making it – the millions of other creations using this basic design flooded me! I’m so excited.
Here is a little bit on how I created this bracelet.
- Round Nose Pliers
- Bent Nose Pliers
- Suede Cord
- 4mm Jump Rings, 4
- Cord Ends, 4
- Silver Plated Heart Toggle
- Love Charm Connector
- Heart Charm Connector
- GS Hypo Cement
- Cut 4 lengths of cord measuring 2.5 inches each for about a 7 1/4 inch bracelet.
- Taking a pair of cords attach a cord end to each of the set of ends. Repeat for the other pair. I like to use a little bit of the GS Hypo Cement when attaching the cord ends to the cords.
- Attach a jump ring to one end of both cord.
- Attach a part of the toggle closure to the jump ring.
Attach a jump ring to gather the love connector and the heart connector to a set of cords.
Repeat for the other end of the connector and set of cords.
- Voila – Bracelet created!
What do you think? Do you like it? There are endless possibilities with this simple design and I’m very excited!! Can’t you tell??