Happy National Cheesecake Day!! What a wonderful day to celebrate!! Let’s do it a little non-traditional with petite chocolate cherry cheesecakes!
Looking for at least 3 MORE FACEBOOK SHOW HOSTS for AUGUST! Super easy way to get FREE, half price and discounted products!!! I will set up a facebook event for you, you invite your Facebook friends and they can shop from their computers! Each day I will post recipes, products, cooking tips so all your friends can learn as the party is going on! Best part is you get to earn all the host benefits (in August you can get 3 brand new fall products for free plus 60% off cutlery). Who is ready to try??? The first three to sign up will get either a FREE Brownie Pan or 3 FREE Spices of your choice! Message me today!
- 24 bite-size, reduced-fat double chocolate chip cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries (about 14 cherries), well drained, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place paper liners in cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Place one cookie in each liner.
- In Small Batter Bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended. Add egg; mix well. Stir in sour cream.Drain cherries on paper towels. Chop finely with Chef’s Knife and drain again on paper towels before stirring into batter.
Bake 18-20 minutes or until fill is almost set. Cool completely in pan. Remove cheesecakes from pan and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
24 mini cheesecakes,
24 servings of 1 mini-cheesecake
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 60, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 60 mg, Fiber 0
U.S. Diabetic exchanges per serving:
1/2 starch, 1/2 fat (1/2 carb, 1/2 fat)
Bite-size, reduced-fat chocolate chip cookies can be substituted for the double chocolate chip cookies.
You’ll find the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan is helpful in preparing all kinds of party foods, both sweet and savory. Kids, especially, love bite-size muffins, and the pan’s miniature cups make perfect molds for ever-popular gelatin snacks.
The Small Scoop is a practical tool for filling tart shells, scooping cookie doughs, making melon balls and forming meatballs.