I decided to enter in my first little blog contest which I did based off of the I came, I saw, I created blog. This week’s creative color challenge included three colors that I absolutely adore – Pool Party, Island Indigo, and Wisteria Wonder (Stampin‘ Up).
The Wisteria Wonder color screams hydrangea to me and with the super warm temperatures here flowers are blooming like crazy. I decided I wanted to do something different than a card, so I used the canvas idea that I saw via a video on Above Rubies Studio.
Since I didn’t have exactly the right color card stock and I wanted to match these perfectly, I printed out the colors using my Cricut Imagine on white card stock since she was kind enough to provide the RGB codes for each color.
- Cricut Imagine – Printed papers for the three colors.
- Cricut Cartridges – Paper Lace (Lace Background), Best Images of 2010 (Butterfly), and Walk in My Garden (Hydrangea and Vase)
- 8×10 Artist’s Loft Canvas Panel
- Mod Podge – Gloss
- Mod Podge – Sparkle
- White card stock – core’dinations
- Green card stock – core’dinations
- Viva Decor Glitter Liner – Silver
- 3D Foam Squares
- Wonderful Words Word Art
- Cuttlebug – Swiss Dots
- Martha Stewart Stickers – White Dimensional Pearl
- Martha Stewart Embellishments – Pearl Flower Button and Clear Rhinestone
- Small Amount of Casa Collections Special Occasion Ribbon – Organdy – Violet